Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I'm throwing stuff on the wall and hoping it sticks.

If reality is a simulation

Is it possible that a collective conscience that realizes they have been fooked, be able to "break the chains" and remold/reprogram said simulation into something more desirable and less deplorable; or destroy said program and allow the true reality to shine through once and for all

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Basically this drop.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Your earthly reality starts with connecting to another real human being (or seed from God). They are hacking this reality by bringing you their interpretations of their reality by the MSM (that they control). They are telling you that most people are bad. But this is a lie. Most people are good and are willing to help you. Years ago there was a group of students who where trying to get your help in the streets. Most of the people indeed started to help them. Try this out yourself: take for example two crutches and drop one in a crowd. Ask for help to pick the fallen one up. How many people will respond to your call for help? But students, I am certain that you can think of many more experiments! Lot of fun and much to learn about the real
human beings.

SIMULATION THEORY , SEEMS TO BE DERIVED FROM KABBALAH AKA THE "TREE OFF KNOWLEDGE"

Sounds an awful lot like Loki. I used to think we all lived ina TV when I was a kid. interesting.

books, painting, walks in nature

Did it all start with the bom on hiroshima?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

inneresting!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Future proves past

We are all thinking that aren't we?
Seems very real ... if you have a good memory, you know you're experienced certain things before - very vividly.
Especially in review.

We are all thinking that aren't we?
Seems very real ... if you have a good memory, you know you're experienced certain things before - very vividly.
Especially in review.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

We the neurons in G*d's Brain. Wonder what RL in IRL is really like. What is "Real Life".

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I can't wait to find out!

(1) Show this thread

deja vu ?🤒ce sentiment…🙄