Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

he doesnt care so much about destroying the farmer as much as he cares about destroying the actual food supply.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They are putting us out of business. Ranchers will sell off cattle because it's costing too much to keep them alive and sell for little profit. and every farmer this year is planting soy instead of corn because of price. So come fall there will be no corn for feed and fuel. This was a plan to destroy everything.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Totally Agree! We farm row crop and cattle too, it's AWFUL!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

This absolutely breaks my heart. I come from a long line of farmers and I support local farmers as much as possible. Is there a way that we can help other than writing to our corrupt representatives? If so, please tell us and help spread the word.#FamilyIsEverything#SupportFarmers

(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

"They" are doing everything they can to put us under their food shortage thumb! I go into a panic when I see what happens when they take over all our food and water. Now they are going to do the bird flu FF, To come after our chickens? the earth/Air/Water/Weather is controlled , & so poisoned its hard to grow safe healthy food just for your family.
Imagine ..what will we do when they control all food? We are there, most dont even see it. China and Bill Gates buying up our farm land,Finding ways to bankrupt landowners so they sell .... this is so bad.so bad.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Support your local farmers.

🙏