Who is Stew Peters? He is a radio and talk show host from Minnesota, base of the Mayo Clinic. Does he like or hate Trump? I've been on the fence about him since he popped up on the scene 2 years ago.

At this point, we need to question everything. I had to take a step back from his "Watch The Water" episode to consider all possibilities. Why use that Q phrase, for example. Why connect snake venom to water and C19? Who recites the "snake" poem on occasion? DJT.

Is this a setup to implicate Trump and Q?

Think about how much snake venom one would need to "infect" the world. A TON. That alone doesn't seem logical. Unless the water tainted is from a food source, like a soda. And not everyone drinks tap water.

And what if C19 was the flu. What if the treatments alone were killing people (i.e., Remdesivir). I'm going to write further about this, but I think we all need to question this entire situation. Why are many of the C19 doctors connected to Oprah?

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

The snake venom story
For 1 thing, many have said the number of Covid deaths was highly exaggerated. But, a new twist: the virus was created from deadly snake venom-
WOW-a fearful discovery to terrorize us all
Dr Ardis seemed oddly gleeful explaining how he connected the dots-but why does he laugh? Stew Peters had little or no affect.
Watch the water-used to hook us?
Snake venom in the water
or is it actually the virus
or is it in the vaccine?
Ardis isn't the first to look up the word "corona" which does have several meanings. He concluded corona=Popes' headgear- SYMBOLISM-
Satanism-Snake venom and a frightful nightmare!
Or just the height of Fearmongering?
At least offered at the end:
Compounds to protect against snake venom poisoning
Nicotine
Zinc
Hydroxychloroquine
Ivermectin
Quercetin
NAC
Vit C
Copper
Bentonite Clay
Corticosteroids
Budesonide-nebulized
almost the same list as for C19

In response Every Time to her Publication

Go back and read the science, please. Ivermectin and HCQ do the same thing as snake venom. They all reduce the amount of acetylcholine in the body, which weakens muscles.

Fear. That, I believe, is one of the points of this video, and not to reveal FACTS.

Ardis seems a changed man from the altruistic guy who originally tried to inform us

Peters lost his mind in one of his recent videos & was using extremely hateful words in a rant. He was ostracized by his fans so he took down the video & comments

I saw Peters blame Trump, made it pretty clear he doesn't like him.

Peters had David E Martin as a guest. Martin's a brilliant man who wears bowties with pedophilia symbols & if you listened carefully to Martin's scientific argument-it is not entirely copesthetic
Ardis' argument was somehow lacking

We need to know all the truth - but was WATCH THE WATER! designed to create even more fear than the original Covid fear?
Terror may not be a strong enough word for this latest snake venom "news"
I personally know hundreds have benefited from HCQ or IVM with no side effects -so I must question acetylcholine info

Sadly we must be wary of scientific info, news & continuing lies

The acetylcholine information is not in question. Drugs are listed accordingly, and have been for years. I brought up this common denominator due to the fact that it highlights the discrepancies in this latest report and the effectiveness of Ivermectin and HCQ.

To say that one anticholinergic substance is the cause of C19 (snake venom) but other ones make it better (Ivermectin/HCQ) flies in the face of basic science. Yes, each drug has its own properties that help a disease. But that very fact does not make sense.

If Peters has an agenda, that will come out; always does.

This is a good topic for anons to dig on. Hope it's not a distraction.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

As I wrote - I personally know hundreds who have benefitted from both drugs. This includes me and many friends and acquaintances. Perhaps more digging is necessary on this acetylcholine question. I've been writing about ivermectin since 2010.

But do Ivermectin and HCQ help counteract snake venom? No.

So that brings us back to the notion that C19 was a virus, not venom.

Or was this a multi-prong attack from various sources? Again, more questions than answers so far.

💙

(1) Show this thread