Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Save the Children to her Publication

The most vicious evil has poisoned the world with snake venom via water, remdesivir, and jabs. This is not a virus, it is a targeted poisoning. Because they are required to manufacture our consent for their evil, they let us know through an episode of the Blacklist where Red was poisoned with venom in a drink. Pray for the people pf the world, they want to remove us from the protection of God and render us satan’s. Of course that is their sick fantasy because nothing can remove us from His Omnipotent protection.
These are the remedies posted at the end of the video.

its nice to see someone else sees the comms that the blasklist puts forth. i have have that show since day one and i found out way back two yrs ago james spader and jfk jr were best friends. itruly believe his spot at the top of the empire state building last season was filmed for jr. call me crazy but that show is noting but comms

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Thank you for telling me about Spader and JFKJr. Have watched Blacklist from the beginning and now want to find that episode to watch again. Do you have any idea which season it was? The Arab woman was still in the cast. Fascinating comms!