1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

CONTROL ANTS & APHIDS with this SIMPLE TRICK - YouTube

In this video we show you how to control your aphid infestation with a cheap, simple and easy trick. We searched high and low and found this method and it is...

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
1,000,000 Awesome Projects - YouTube

Everything is happening right now! (Goodstream #209)Florida Survival Gardening: https://amzn.to/2Xs9V6d Totally Crazy Easy Florida Gardening: https://amzn.to...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

I have some Spinach, Lettuce, Mesculin, and Broccoli coming up already! Trying all in big pots this year, I cannot manage the prolific weeds here. How is your garden doing?

great..things are growing.. butternut, celery, fennel, parsley, collards, kale, 3 kinds of basil, onions, garlic, purple potatoes, yellow potatoes, tomatoes (sweet one million-cherry/grape tomatoes), moringa, papaya, banana, asian long beans, chard, zinnia and nastursium flowers, lemon grass, mint, sweet potatoes, lettuce. soon it will be too hot and i will be left with only a handfull of edibles. i am enjoying the process daily. this year i planted early.. it gets very hot here in florida by May. Also, chickens.. I hope i have an abundant harvest... i try to eat greens out of the garden every day.. Much of what i have growing is not yet producing at a high yield.

Ah I have one potato that is started out of like 10, and some garlic and onions too! I forgot about them! The rest I will start soon, as our danger of snow is or should be over now! ;-)

Happy gardening. This time is the TIME OF LIFE. Be blessed in your days and enjoy the fruits of your labors..

😇You as well, I hope for beautiful abundance for you and all this year!!! God bless!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it