How did we get to this point? This is common sense

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response memes matter to her Publication

I am so it doesn't matter. And I will stand up and claim it!!! hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Its the best part bahahahahaha

(1) Show this thread

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

What is critical to understand, is that for your insult to have any impact, I would first have to respect your opinion.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Bring It ON!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

🤣🍿

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Normally, I would file a post like this under Sarcasm. But these aren't normal times and this guy is serious and probably doesn't even understand the implications of what he's saying.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

sounds like he was just called that
,someone defending Multisexuals once told me i was a troublemaker for saying multisexuality is here as a pathway for pedophiles to be closer to be acceped into society,(...) this meme came in late,i wish i had it then, but isaid mine

(1) Show this thread

100%..Bring it😊Ive been called so many names and labeled so many things over the last 5 years, it phases me ZERO😈