Healing Sleep Music ★︎ Boost Your Immune System ★︎ Delta Waves Deep Sleep Music - YouTube

We are happy to present you our newest 11 hour Healing Sleep track.The more rest you get, the stronger your immune system gets. With the delta brainwave stat...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

'Go to' music for tonight - THANK YOU !!! 😇 🕊️

Thanks Kim🎶
113✨Vibes

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Slept like a baby. Such a needed rest

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ty so much Kim!
❤️🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ty so much Kim!
❤️🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I listened to this music last night while I was sleeping. I had the best sleep I have had for a long time. Thank you Kim.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

My question with these are, if the devices we listen on or cabal UTube is delivering the sound are we really getting the true healing hertz we are looking for?

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Beautiful! Deep Gratitude for sharing this.

Any frequency music for energy? Getting ready for the day ahead?
Thank you for this post it is so relaxing. Was just wondering if there was any?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Talk about vibes. I was thinking earlier i wanted to try to find the Tesla frequency music to listen to while I sleep and then i saw this. My mind is spinning and I need rest and a clear head tomorrow. Thanks love. 🥰

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

11:11:11 hrs of healing, deep sleep, Delta wave music!! Thank you Kim! I am going to sleep tight tonight! 😘👍❤️

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

💜💜💜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has heard this one before it is good one for me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Listening to frequency music that heals or raises you vibes while you sleep will also make your dreams better.

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼