Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

perfect! winning! [they] R dismantled!#WeWon

Arrest somebody heheh

I hope it was 10 days of darkness & now BOOM...

except your post doesnt actually explain why it goes into effect today.

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

They can't buy up many Silver and Gold as we the regular people have been stocking up since ever since 😎

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Checkmate Wallstreet. You are Finished. We Have It All.

EO 13848 is effective immediately upon execution by POTUS. So it's been in effect since 2018. I don't quite understand the interest in February 1, 2021. The EO provides general timeframes for conducting an assessment (within 45 days of election end) and for making a report with recommendations (within 45 days of making assessment). Without knowing the contents of the report I don't know we can ascertain that assets are being seized.

February 1st. Freedom Day.

For Myanmar.

I guess we don't get a Freedom Day here in the U.S. Thanks a lot Mr. Trump.

Can't help but wonder why 45 set this up to start 10+ days into the next term if there was a chance he wouldn't be president...

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Very interesting!