LOVE the Presidents NEW office,
don't you?

TRUMP is boss!

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

The wealth in that office alone would feed all the Keystone Pipeline workers for about six to eight months. If Obama or Hillary had an office like that we would chastise them relentlessly for their gaudy excess.

I don't care about his office. I care about what he's doing in his office. From what I can see, all he's doing is scheduling rounds of golf and meeting with GOP leaders about retaking the House in 2022.

Everyone is so fed up with the Dems and the Deep State. Nobody is fed up with the apparent inaction of the only man who can stop the Dems and the Deep State.

Bet he isnt watching the Simpsons!. zoom with the military on screen. go Potus

Trump is Boss with God at his right side!

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

Probably photoshopped... Nice! But I cant see TRUMP behind a desk like concierge or receptionist!!!
LOL!!!

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

the gold is a nice touch. I wonder if he needs a vegan chef...

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... I like the roses 😁

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

i like the monitor!

if only it were a recent pic...

Needs a Where's Bernie on his phone screen. L🤣L

The Boss keeping busy, HE NEVER STOPS!! Beautiful New White House.

looks like a few streams from military Generals as well as a few other, looks like other countries Generals

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Beautiful Office, Boss! You deserve a great place to work.

100%better than DC.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Yeah, Gina and It's a whole lot cleaner.. in more ways than one.😉

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

😂I think the secret service look so funny in this office though; it's just such a huge room! They look like a stag line at the prom!😂