#SaveOurChildren#GodWins
#wwg1wga#Freedom
#TheGreatAwakening

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#NCSWIC

*** MY ANSWER ! ***

I've received a few calls about my «Bumblebee» post. I don't know how these People obtained my phone number as I barely know it myself.

A Guy wanted to discuss about my flying car's extended warranty. Imagine that! As truth seekers, we know that we must keep our mind open. In all circumstances, we try to endure any question with calm and patience. Had he let me take my first coffee, he'd have been enjoying a very pleasant talk with a far better myself!
Nevermind, that's not the reason why I'm writing this. But still.

Some People disagreed about the fact it was a Bumblebee. They claimed it was a Crow instead. They considered the sound heard at 30" in the video as an undisputable proof.
It ain't a proof! Sorry, Guys, but that's not how Science work! They are like those people who, when asked «Which came first: the Chicken or the egg?», answer you «B

Only people mentioned by @Amazed_Eric in this post can reply

In response The Amazed Eric to his Publication

Rabbit!».
Come on, Guys, I know the difference between a Chicken and a Rabbit. And the Rabbit probably knows it too. Neither of us is a Biologist, though.

That pushed me to couch a strong mathematical demonstration. Then, I realized I had no idea of any of the complex equations involved. So I decided to take a different path.
I edited the audio. I applied very strong filters of my own to reveal the inaudible part of it. I'm really satisfied with the result!

For the most inquiring minds of us, those with a strong scientific backgound, let's say that I improved the imaginary part of the signal a bit.

Please, pardon me for this lengthy introduction. I think such an important matter deserves a proper explanation.
So, here it is my edited video for your very own eyes. Listen carefully.

Sidenote: You may recognize an air and feel confused about its name of it. Please, don't call me! Just remember it was composed in times and places where punishments were worse...