Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA πŸ’—πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ¦…βœ

β€œSources familiar with Cheney’s fundraising in January, February, and March confirmed Monday that the congresswoman plans to report to the Federal Election Commission a first-quarter fundraising total of $2.94 million and cash on hand of $6.8 million. Those are big numbers for a small state like Wyoming. But Cheney could need every penny to defeat Republican primary challenger Harriet Hageman, an attorney,” the Washington Examiner reported.
Recent polling found that Cheney is underwater big time versus Trump-backed Harriet Hageman in the Wyoming GOP primary.
According to a SoCo Strategies poll conducted to gauge the impact of Trump endorsements, Cheney is 18-points behind Hageman.

The new survey of Republican voters found that Hageman, a GOP activist, and Cheyenne land and water rights attorney, leads Cheney, 38%-18%. State Representative Anthony Bouchard is at 12% and 26% are undecided.

arent cheney and hageman friends...long time?
or the families are long time friends?
i thought i read that somewhere...if this is so...
harriet could be a rino.

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA πŸ’—πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ¦…βœ

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

You are correct. I know Trump endorsed her, however I am thinking like he just endorsed DR Oz...there is more to Hageman than meets the eye. Wyoming might be red, however that is why the Rino's stay in place with the mentality of "whelp they are already in let's keep them there". There isn't a lot of debates or educational articles out there showing the candidates. Working in elections myself, I was shocked to see how the tallies come out. Also Gordo needs to go, he is a RINO as well.