#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#TheGreatDefault has begun.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

XRP will melt faces . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

why are we pushing XRP? After the Great Default wont everyone be on the same level playing field? Crypto talk makes me cringe

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

XRP will be backed in Gold.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i get that. but does anyone really know what will happen after. anything digital quite honestly scares me

I think the point is to take down DS ways of moving money. BTC, Etherium, stock market, IMF, BIS are all going down. I will not concern myself with what replaces it as long as it is fair to everybody. Behind everything has been the global banking system that has enslaved us for decades. It needs to be destroyed and the people who control it.

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

yes i agree. What i dont like seeing is people talking up another crypto as so that others can make money. when i see talk like that still sounds like the old way of thinking. MONEY has been the root of all evil. We all need to ger away from the thinking that we all need to be rich

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Like your thinking.

(1) Show this thread