#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#TheGreatDefault has begun.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Have no idea what that means

Bond payments on sovereign debt. Example, China is the largest holder of US Treasuries, estimated at over a trillion USD. If and when the US defaults on that debt- why would we pay interest in money to a hostile govt engaged in war with the world?

Default on all interest AND Principal and walk let them try to collect😄

Suddenly US is not broke anymore.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Many pension funds in the US and Canada are heavily invested in China. What happens to these pensions?

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Unsure. I would recommend seliing any stocks or equity funds- within your accounts -and move the proceeds to an insured money market fund. All money stays in 401k or IRA account, but is not invested in “the market”.

Cash, Gold or Silver and Real Estate is all I would own rught now. IMO.

(1) Show this thread
In response Positively Negative to his Publication

how is this affecting us? i live in sweden

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response ZlatkQ Dimi to his Publication

Same there I presume. Each nation cancel and default on sovereign debt and enter into a new system of payments. Countries should not need to borrow from each other but do because the cabal creates winners and losers. IMO.

(1) Show this thread