Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK. My new little business mate, and my own coffee bean brand.. Any guesses where my inspo came from?

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

YOUR SOUL!!!!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

17million ez.

I already made my guess....but I wanted to clarify....does it come with a housekeeper, cook, and someone to fetch stuff from the far end of the "house"? Because I can't walk that far if I forgot my purse. lol.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

probably cost an arm and a soul

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

A fren sent me this yesterday. 🤔

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

39 million???

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

depends…what exit? 😎
my guess Alpine or Bedminster

I don’t need much. Just to be able to live on my retirement I built up by turning wrenches on elevators over the last 40 years and be tgere for my 3 grandsons.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I could probably afford one window. Can you live in a window?

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol "babe im going to the eastern quadrant for the day" 🤪

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

92,000,000-11,110,000

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

FLY ROTH FLY

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

33 M mas o menos

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Too much. Just want a cabin in nature and I would be happy.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

WNJ - gematria - Drop 451

not my style...so guess the value would be in the eye of the beholder. The grass on the other hand that seems at least 55Million👍😁

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

A boatload of cash!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

17 million

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Who lives there?
Are they negatively impacted by 12/21 and about to have assets siezed?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Probably Your Soul in this world.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Straight answer?

1 Silver DollAr.

I’m guessing that it would go for multi millions. NJ is home to many spectacular…castles?

Caps = 47.
TS = 430.

By contrast, Elon Musk, in May of 2020, vowed to “own no house”, and now lives in a $50,000 pre-fabricated rental house in Texas. The last house he sold was a 47 acre CA estate. Did he go from Dark to Light? Seems so. I’m rooting for him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLWkKjDHDRQ

https://www.funnewjersey.com/blog/spectacular-castles-in-nj/

https://qalerts.app/?n=430
https://qalerts.app/?n=212

il Donaldo Trumpo
@PapiTrumpo
Good to hear mi Elon is not joining twitter's board of directors... CUE THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!

Shane posted this at 2:12 AM ET this morning.

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1513399584248283141?s=20&t=MajQ03s2nbRf_HWyulUfXw

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

what county in NJ? lol