Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I'm a case manager for people with development disabilities. Theyre starting to reopen day trainings and services for these people but are requiring a covid vaccine. I hate this for them because basically, if they want to see their friends again and go back to the place theyre used to being 5 days a week, they have to get it... They have other options right now but Im worried the time will come where they wont be able to access any worthwhile services without the vaccine.

In response Sun Rain to his Publication

Ignore my lack of punctuation. Im on my phone and lazy haha.

(1) Show this thread

So this is one subject I struggle with. From the research I have done I believe this vaccine is bad news. So if Trump and the military are for the people why do both Trump and the military push so hard for people to get this shot ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Countrygirl22) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Medical Ins company already laying the groundwork...saying its legal for companies to do it yet they havent decided yet. Been there 10 yrs. It would be sad for them to lose me. Not today, not ever, Satan.

Southern until the day I die

i am replying because my husband workd for the VA and i want to be able to find this post if we need it!