Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

How can Russa default? if they are trying to make payments in RUBBELS BUT THE BANK WONT ACCEPT I?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

April 11, 2022
April (4) 11 (2) = 6
2022= 6
Numbers on the bill= 123 = 6
Casting a spell with their numerology & media.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Russia’a not losing a dime, (Just crashing the old corrupt system) every country will be repatriated, compensated and just valued according to natural resources & productivity.
Trust The Plan! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

“D” 😘

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

That’s a lot of 2’s vibes.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Well, the whole world has been cancelling Russia from everything, why would it matter to them that Russia defaults?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Once they default they have 30 days….

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

anyone else have major anxiety today..or just me?

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

i do but thats because my finances arw crumbling. Why are you?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Let the thunder roll😎

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

buhahaha...
hihihi...
chichichichachacha...

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

US next!