Only people mentioned by @thatguynextdoor in this post can reply

hoping they pulled MJ out to come back and testify to all these real fuckin pedos. at one point I thought MJ was one but I believe now he was set up to project him as one so when he comes back to tell all peeps won't believe. there is one irrefutable fact that MJ was a victim of pedoWood so I pray MJ comes back and helps destroy them!

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

it will take awhile to believe anything about our history. it's like our life has been a lie. it's a good thing i have God to believe in🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏🙏😇😇🇺🇲🇺🇲
i pray for the safety of all involved in the fight for freedom. 🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

He STILL knows.

Call me crazy, I don't care. I SAW him jump from the back of that ambulance. He is alive, and others gave up everything to protect him.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

REMEMBER WHEN HE MADE THIS SONG?! LEAVE ME ALONE? NOW WE KNOW WHY. THE PRESS IS EVIL. THEY HUNTED DOWN PRINCESS DIANA AS WELL. RIP♥️
https://youtu.be/crbFmpezO4A

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

i believe he's still alive .... he had to escape

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

I heard MJ was in the Q circle...I thought it crazy at first. Now not so sure...

MJ has a position in the new administration as Director of Arts and Culture. ( You won't believe who you have been talking to !!! )
This is B I G G E R than anything we can imagine. . .

(1) Show this thread