Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💯

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

can WE manifest a warp speed on this

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Great idea!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Perception is everything…..Now we know why everyone is so frigging screwed up! The fact that they buy it without even blinking an eye is what amazes me! 😳

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are we sure there is only 4 to 6% that cant be saved?

Are they really humans?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Down with the distraction/propaganda!
Can’t wait for that MSM beast to fall.
It’d be like removing all the enemy’s WMDs
In this case Weapons of Mass Distraction

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

100% !
Happy Monday LHA!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Exactly, live broadcast just taken over by EBS, esp when things are going to get really tough. Juan O Savin says we should be able to handle at least 6 months on our own ...
https://rumble.com/v109fpp-juan-osavin-and-david-nino-rodriquez-040722-great-depression-2.0-and-the-fi.html

(2) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Will be.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I’m super grateful for James O’Keefe of Project Veritas for exposing them one by one.

https://youtu.be/LBJWIE3Mopc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

I have always believed that the MSM needs to be held accountable and exposed for their lies before any corruption in the governments can be exposed. There is still alot of people that deem the MSM as legit!

Four images

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Every Time to her Publication

Is rhe last pic if GF when he attended his own funeral?

In response Every Time to her Publication

Floyd is alive and he is in those pics.

(3) Show this thread

💯

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yes its sad shame that MSM the news is the enemy of the people we can't truth nothing but propagated lies that divide and segregate and separate its time for MSM to be broght to truth either speak it or be remove they law that Obama set forth needs to be destroyed allow them to lie cheat and steal the most secret postion in the land.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

MSM.
has.
to.
fall.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Candace is exactly right! They just keep changing the FACE of BIG BROTHER! The narrative continues...They are ALL BIG BROTHERS!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread