I think that Dr. Oz info like this needs to be posted to Truth Social.

Minimally, include this and the
-- Dr Oz and Marina Abramovic [Sprit cooker]
-- Dr Oz and WEF

I'm sure there are many others, but these immediately jump to mind.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

he has an honorary doctorate degree, so im guessing he isnt a real doctor

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

What did Trump do with Barr soon to happen to Oz? Oz the wizard a fake? and runs out?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TRUMP KNOWS ALL ABOUT OZ HES IN THE SPOTLIGHT LIKE FAUCI

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Yep.
2 fold intent.
-- Push the OZ info everywhere.
-- Test for Truth Social.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Just shared on TS also a pic of oz and the spirit cooker

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Besides, getting the message spread.
It will be interesting to see what happens on TS.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

But wait! Why oh why would Trump EVER promote a guy knowing full well that Anons en-mass would rip his entire history to pieces like voracious piranhas and expose every single dark evil hidden second of it in front of the whole world?

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I'm thinking he pushed him into the light, for us to expose.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

😂

(3) Show this thread