i like to share my experiences Hope u all dont mind after the first Twitter purge many left. went to Gab,Parlor,telegram... I Went back to twitter and finaly left for Good. ✅out some (big) accounts i connected from the early days on placrs like TG And saw Basically 1 person with a buncha followers. When Most went on their own .. One created a place where WE Coild all stay connected. “Keep in touch” i believe was the quots Has That sunk in yet. This IS THE PLACE “Seek and Ye shall Find” love you all and thank you no Egos no fame No how many likes. Just info, Support and love. That is why WE WIN ❤️

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Completely lost?? Unless you are talking about Anonup in general, then I have No clue.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Yex VK is special. created a place for all. not just a channel of his own.

(1) Show this thread

❤️😉

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏💕🇺🇸💕🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love You too Brother.#GodWins. 🤜❤️🤛

🤜🤛

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

We're ALL in this together. 🤝
TOGETHER we are INVINCIBLE. 👊🦸