🚨 BREAKING 🚨 THIS JUST IN 🚨WRTN
Michael Jackson to perform during The Super Bowl Halftime show disguised as The Weekend on 2/7/21

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

You are correct, today Mr. Pool posted this pic on tw and I think it has to do with Michael Jackson and his accident when filming a Pepsi commercial and tomorrow in the SB he will have to wear a mask 🤩😍.

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

I think I lived in a cave but I did not know this singer until now that you are mentioning him, who just began to make himself noticed a year after MJ's "death", I already heard his songs and it's definitely MJ, his voice it's unmistakable. I'm excited 🤩.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Hmmm, interesting. I will be watching for sure to see this and also to see the KC Chiefs win back to back Superbowls.

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

🦋God/Faith/Love🦋 May we all live as one. 🐶 Ziek🐶❤️Rylie🐶 My heart belongs to Ghost. #SaveOurChildren #BRB #Vets

have you seen The weekend lately?!? 🤦‍♀️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

LMAO

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

song title, lol
if his music is this good I'd listen anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs

save your tears...

Really ? Where was that shared ? I think that would be pretty hard to do. I have met The Weekend before and unless he is literally wearing an entire full body suit I dont know how thats possible ? I am sure when Michael Jackson comes out he will come out as himself to perform! 😎🍿🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

truth is stranger than fiction. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Milli Vanilli were just faces behind someone else's voice.

(1) Show this thread

Listen to this song by the weekend. https://youtu.be/NzAXjb9tsw0

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

that is definitely mj.

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

i agree that this voice is MJ!

(4) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

That would be wild and awesome.Maybe some people would wake up

C'mon, Pop Tart. Keep pulling my ballerina leg, mkay.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wait really?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I was just told NOT to miss the Halftime Show!

(1) Show this thread