I just woke up from a Cat Nap...
My heart was racing as I remembered tomorrow is 4/11—> 11.4!!

Is John Podesta arrested? (Maybe tomorrow?).

🔴Q4587

Jul 17, 2020 5:47:13 PM EDT
https://twitter.com/realAlexBaumann/status/1284240420302536705
👉C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
👉Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.👈
Q

2 pics

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Who’s the hot sh*t now Skippy??? Mr. John Durham, please arrest this child abuser now!!!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

news slowly dripping what took place years ago.
that sicko has been executed folks.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

do it! Q

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Zero media coverage days ago on this. Absolutely insane. I cannot wait to see tthat POS go down.

He tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn’t even matter

In response Space X Force to his Publication
In The End (Official Lyric Video) - Linkin Park - YouTube

Lyric video for Linkin Park's "In The End" off of the album HYBRID THEORY.http://www.linkinpark.com | http://LPUnderground.comiTunes: http://go.lprk.co/ml/3p...

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

A PODESTA is a title given to a member of the Holy Roma Empire. A PODESTA controls governments & government officials on behalf of the Holy Roman Emperor

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

la blague 🤓qui jouait ce role dans GOT ?

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

la blague 🤓qui jouait ce role dans GOT ?

(4) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I hope they show the fate of all these deep state evil turds - if they were hung, shot or died by lethal injection - show the ones who are still alive and being tried their evil reign is over on this planet!! Have them witness the fate and deaths of the other evil, satanic entities!! Show them their tribunal verdicts then how they died and make them view it right before their own fate is sealed!! Gruesome gang of satanic, evil, vile pedophiles!!

God SAVE and BLESS the CHILDREN!! 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I hope they show the fate of all these deep state evil turds - if they were hung, shot or died by lethal injection - show the ones who are still alive and being tried their evil reign is over on this planet!! Have them witness the fate and deaths of the other evil, satanic entities!! Show them their tribunal verdicts then how they died and make them view it right before their own fate is sealed!! Gruesome gang of satanic, evil, vile pedophiles!!

Oh Yes, Get Him Durham!

Hes been “ bye bye “ a long time ago

Wow, I hope so!
So much for my 4-09 prediction though, lol!🔍🤔🍿

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

ə-ˈrest ?