I heard Juan O'Savin basically admitted he was JFK Jr. Does anybody have the video of that interview?

Only people mentioned by @WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

I actually think Juan O Savin is Bill Goldberg.

I believe he is JFK, Jr. When he talks, he says, "um" alot like his Dad. He has the Kennedy voice..maybe we will see him today..what a great half time show that would be.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I heard him walk that back with Roseanne. When I was on Twitter, someone posted a video that was pretty obscure, older, but God knows I can't log on anymore to get it. You could hear him talking in an older interview and see his face. His voice is unmistakable & he had no resemblance to Junior. I don't think it's him.

Though I do think he's up there in the ranks of Intel... Dig around on Reddit... He may also be a PI from Gig Harbor, Washington who held a former government position. Not specified? πŸ€”

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20