Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

the problem is same...the people dont care to do research. Trump will lead the sheep to slaughter yet again. the plan will backfire. its all a game. i wouldnt vote for him. im not voting for Rubio either and Trump endorsed him. i hate when he endorses RINOS! its a guarantee we will always have Dems in power

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

also wants the cdc to study gun violence which trump signed a bill for funding this in a 1.3 trillion bill to keep the government from shutdown. Oz want to be able to report people anonymously for being crazy and having guns. Thats some soviet stuff right there. I pray Trump is up on this.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

you know people can criticize trump. instead of saying trust the plan . we got in this situation by blindly following people .

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Dr. Oz
...you're up
Dr. Phil
...to the batter's box
John of God
...now retired, but still pitching from the bullpen

Team Oprah may have won the Satan Pennant in year's past but this year will lose in the Big Game.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

He even looks like a demon!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Another wolf in sheep's clothing being paraded onto the world stage for exposure.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

i have zero worries about what Trump is doing. He paraded Fauci for the world to see.... He exposes who he wants and lets the dark reaches of the web untangle in the light.

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I believe Pres.Trump was "calling out" Dr Oz when he stated he endorsed him. Take a deep dive on Oz folks..he's a member of the Cabal and probably the party substance.

In response Southern Native to her Publication

You don't even have to read between the lines to see that that was the least endors-y endorsement ever

(1) Show this thread

that's for sure...