#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Air Force decode

=

The Word / Spiritual Truths / Contact Event / Water God / God Save Us / Ready Steady Go / Magic Merovingian Blood / Bye Crooked Hillary / We Shall Be Free / The Book Of Enoch / George Orwell / Silver And Gold / Zelenskyy / Year Of The Rat / I Did It My Way / Angel Of The Lord / Love The Boss / Red Tailed Hawk
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Aviator+alert+
142-241
852-258
TS 11:45

Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Faith in God πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My Awakening started in August of 2017, when I was walking into work, and this hawk swooped in and hit the window. It flew away, and I began to look for answers. I began a journey I would never of dreamed I'd be on and continue to learn and grow. I'm very thankful to be here and to have at least a clue about what is going on and what is to come.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Elimina Toda La EnergΓ­a Negativa β€’ Sonidos Curativos Tibetanos β€’ Limpia El Aura Y El Espacio - YouTube

Elimina Toda La EnergΓ­a Negativa | Sonidos Curativos TibetanosLimpia El Aura Y El Espacio | Eliminar La Negatividad SubconscienteMΓΊsica: Soul SoothingComposi...