Dept of Defense decode

=

Calm Before The Storm / Chosen Messenger Of God / Trumpets / Silence Is Golden / Black Swan Event / V For Vendetta / The Holy Dragon / Its Time To Go / Q Returns / Messenger Of God / Let The Games Begin / Chariots Of Fire
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Control+Burn.+
152-251
912-219
665-566
TS 6:00

Need a few red pills for family, friends, and others?
Read the#Memo.
Release coming.
Final clearance underway.
Make sure to learn Russian.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

V For Vendetta

Matt 22:36-40 WWG1WGA I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign & domestic so help me God

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ ๐ŸŽถ Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

TS8:10

Victory Is Within Our
Grasp/ Be Wise And Search The
Numbers In The Strongs
Concordance/
Take Back Control Of Your
Own Lives/ The World Is Waking Up No
Turning Back

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=cbtscmogtsigbsevfvthdittgthdittgqrmogltgbcof&page=7

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I'm in it !!

Oh the fun !

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

im smoking a blunt ๐Ÿ˜Œ and heres a statement fook all of them both sides rs and ds . and their elite plan for world hypnosis and domination. i care about the people their killing us you know whos not being hurt right now. not any politician in the world .

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

BQQM