How many of us will feel with the fam today.

Keep it light Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Love this. Totally relate. Good morning, VK and Patriots! ☀️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

exactly right, hopefully it’ll be over soon or at least start

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😜😂🤣🧐😂😂🤣

That is FANTASTIC! So spot on. LOL!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

😂😂😂 I can so relate... I'm surrounded by brainwashed Liberals.
Sometimes I just cant help myself though... I'm so tired of biting my tongue, to stop the truth from spewing out.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

It's true - It can be hard to know which parallel reality each individual is living in! 😜

Thank you, thank you and thank you again for sharing this, I needed to laugh this morning! 🤣

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

OMG, yes, this is my life now.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Love this guy. He’s a great follow. You can find him here on Instagram: https://instagram.com/takenaps?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

my guts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

😂🤣 - So true - the man is in my head!!! 😂😂

🤣😂🤣😂

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

Too funny! Had to watch it a few times😂 I was good TODAY! 😅

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

I work with the public so it is ev day all day I get to wonder lolol !!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🤣

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

He’s great! 😂😂😂😂😂😂Thanks for sharing!! too funny

Me last week

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I started trying to read these comments KEKkekekekekek...cant stop laughing...OMG...lolololol the ONLY PLACE any of US can 'socialize' with others is HERE OR on a fully-stocked 'Patriotic Tropical Island", where we can LAUGH, have unlimited internet to decode and PLENTY of BBQ & PIE. (we have to eat:) I DREAM BIG :) I can see Abundant laughter, and joy. and We have become our OWN Family Here. It's how creator GOD put us ALL Together. :) Thank YOU VK for posting this. Absolutely too funny :)

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

`

Followup: The brother brought up Lia Thomas then argued that legislation against was a waste of time, money and effort…

Words were said. Not pretty buuut everyone was still present afterward. So that’s a win!

Every. Damn. Day. 😆😂😁

Me....everyday!🤣🤣🤣

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This is so bang on! 😂 I was at my mom’s the other day. Five gf’s there. One of them says, my friend called me last week and get this! She said Trump is saving the world! My eyes got wide and I bit my tongue. She then said, she should be in a psych ward. I went off! 😂😂 I sounded like this bfghhufyytgif5tufjhgguivygivgg! Suffice to say they nodded and told my mom, they’d see her some other time. 😂😂 70-80 yr olds can be a real stick in the mud.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🙂 It's a good thing some of us 70 year olds are awake!

(2) Show this thread

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! oh my hosh im always like this & clamping down as best i can ...LOVE HE PUT IT ACTION! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻☀️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#truth!😂