Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

1959 weather manipulation.
I bet they’ve learned a few more tricks in the past 63 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4DsWniXSQk

George News: In 1959 They Were Able To Move a Hurricane! A Walt Disney Presentation! - YouTube

https://george.news | *READ ALL* In 1959 They Were Able To Move a Hurricane! A Walt Disney Presentation? BEOFRE we look to 'Space Force' lets analyze our pas...

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I lived through Harvey. You cannot say anything to convince me that storm was just Mother Nature doing her thing.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Google Image Search 2008 Hurricane Modification Workshop

How To Stop a Hurricane

(3) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

truth is the first casualty 🤔🤔🤔

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

YEP! PEOPLE BELIEVE TV!

First casualty is steering questions
Question 1 vs Question 2
Which organization is very/somewhat trustworthy? A, B or C

Which organization is very/somewhat trustworthy? _______ (fill in the blank)

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Elon gots that Anons' vibe going😎

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

pas du tout 🤣la blague

(1) Show this thread