Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Trump keeps saying its a New Republic we are living in now just like 1776, he’s telling us that we don’t have to live in the old corrupted Corporation, We are FREE, but instead nobody is listening and everybody is still brainwashed even the Patriots, and everybody still waiting for our government to tell us what to do how sad is that? it’s in your face and you don’t do anything about it

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Were the Gematria decodes posted?

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Nope, nothing after this at least in telegram

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Not sure about this, I've seen people do Gematria under iL Donaldo tweets get blocked by him.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Armor up🙏✝️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless you and your path.
Listening for the Trumpets.