Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Infiltration goes both ways.

Trump endorsed this Satanic evil Disneyphile OZ ❗️😡Look who he hangs out with, he’s Oprah’s buddy🤨🤦🏽‍♀️WTF TRUMP, I’m getting disappointed with Trump❗️🤨

😎🧐Let's see what happens with this endorsement.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

....then there is this..Trump just endorsed him on his Senate Run in Pennsylvania.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-11-30/sources-dr-oz-plans-to-run-for-senate-seat-in-pennsylvania

....then there is this..Trump just endorsed him on his Senate Run in Pennsylvania.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-11-30/sources-dr-oz-plans-to-run-for-senate-seat-in-pennsylvania

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Maybe the candidate is not really him and the endorsement is done to draw out more swamp creatures!!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Likely, but he is particularly disgusting.

(1) Show this thread

Only thing I can think of is what both
Juan O Savin & Q The Storm Rider
have been saying for years:

There are double & triple agents in this war of
Information
&
Infiltration 🤔

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I've been saying for a year now...No like No like NO LIKE.. any "friend" of the big O is a GTFOH in my book..IDK who you are, if you friends with that evil subhuman fraud you are bad news!
Phhhttt😠

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Another one tossed into that hot ass SPOTLIGHT😉

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

thats what im thinking

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I agree ... Everything he does/says is for a reason.

Maybe this 'part of the movie' will bring Oz connection with Oprah ... Haiti.

(2) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

😠🙄 🦎🦎🦎🦎