Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I think Trump endorses some people to put them into the spotlight. Not all of his endorsements are for promotion but exposing their evil ways.

I about fell outta my chair when he said that… really confused on that one! There’s gotta be something we’re missing!?!?!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

The jury is NOT out‼️

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

This Stops Now. Please spread this. No More RINO’s‼️

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

she is a man, its time to arrest them now…..Enough is Enough

(2) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

HAD to have been only choice, imo. 🤷‍♂️ Dr OZ seems to be RINO that uses words carefully just like a skilled, polished politician. I haven't seen him say anything yet in full support of Trump. I have never liked him. 😒 Past company kept says a lot about that guy.🙄

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

100%‼️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Satanist, not a rino, satanist.

(2) Show this thread

yup! dont know why he would endorse that POS

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Yes!

Yes Totally!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Yes, I am.