Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Pine cone, artichoke and pineapple are similar in shape... nature's patterns are all around us... Φ Phi / Golden Rule
Gives "hi-phi and wi-phi" a new meaning...🤣
https://wikilivre.org/culture/what-is-fibonacci-pattern-in-nature/

short vid on foods to decalcify... I've also heard apricot...decide for yourself... (vid has same pic used in post 🧐 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohhN5ZP-DZI

point commun 🙄pomme de pîn

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂For some reason I thought of an activity I used to do when bored in high school. I used to draw spirals on a piece of paper, filling it. I have no idea why this came up for a thought, but it did! Reminds me of that hair on that left picture.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

I once had an elderyl Jehovah’s Witness Gentlemen meet me in my driveway for a conversation. I let him start out of pure respect for this kind man and I thanked him for trying help others even though he and I shared different beliefs. I then told him that i would hvae him back over for a lenghty conversation in my home if he could answer one question for me. I asked him to find reasoning behind the giant pinecone statue within the Vatican. I never heard from him again....

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening
The Great Unfolding of the Mind
Opens the Mind to Tune In to the Universe

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Also , Here is 1 at Aachen Cathedral in Germany where King Charlemagne is Buried