Can we all come together as Anons tonight
to Block & Report this Troll@sexybitch ?

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Reported

Reported and blocked!

I began following DJT on twatterverse at the beginning of the china virus farce last year along with many patriot anons. WWG1WGAWW.

blocked

Reported and Blocked

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Done

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Done. Thank you.

Done and done.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

reported and blocked

Did it a few hours ago...what is she even doing in that picture??? The shadowing has a very "urinistic" look to it🤢

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This post needs to be removed as well!

blocked! cheap parlor tricks! 😒

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

done

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

blocked ad soon as i saw a post from this account

reported and blocked

done

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

Done

Patriot #AmericaFirst #SaveAmerica #Trump #WWG1WGA

reported and blocked.

reported

reported and blocked

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

Gladly and done!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Reported

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA * ONENESS * GOD ALWAYS WIN * LIGHT * BLESSED TO BE LIVING IN THESE TIMES * BIBLICAL

Blocked

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Sandy Freedom to her Publication

Thank You! I was just trying to figure out how to do that. 😳

(1) Show this thread

Couldnt find , Gone ?

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

done. so horrible

#MamaBear #Cannabis #Lightbender #Eternal #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC

REPORT before you block

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Blocked!

my friend said this was a place for anons what in heavens name is this

In response Amanda Newbury to his Publication

There will always be someone that enters with the intent to mess it up. There are no way to stop trolls from joining. So they have to be banned as they offend themselves. Impossible to preban people before they do something wrong.

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I blocked and reported it over 3 hours ago

God is Real, Jesus is Real and the Bible is 100% Truth. Patriots Unite, Hold the Line, WWG1WGA, MAGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Its going to be Biblical.

Blocked and reported her earlier today

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Already blocked