I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Just driving in the area.. Looks quiet today.. No planes flying around today.. Just figured I'd share..

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

Very cool and Thank you!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Heyyy Bayyyy!!!! πŸ€—
Beach looks amazing over here.. and sunny and gorgeous 🌴🌊

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

I can't lie I'm a little jelalous! Warming up where I am finally though so no complaints from me. Might go to a park where there is a Lake 2day. We'll C how the day plays out.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ... feeling sort of like this πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

or like this lol what ever your day is make it great πŸ˜„πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ love it Anne... i can actually imagine me wearing those slippers!

now if it were me... id have a Capri Sun but i wouldn't turn down that juice box down either

πŸ˜‚ and the way the 🐢 is crossing its ankles and waving them around that's 2 funny!
πŸΈπŸ’š

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ˜‚ its still chili hear so slippers sweaters and juice box πŸ˜‚ coffee and tea and me and koukou and pj

Lol that's that's sort of my issue 2day too!

Love that picture... they both look pretty cozy and those sweaters are awesome! 🐧

They dress better than I do! πŸ˜†

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it