Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

Z Special Unit.

The lightning bolt represents a current of energy that runs from the top of the tree (from the spirit) down to the bottom, into the material world.

Tree of life …. As Zain is the 7th letter in Hebrew, Z is double of 7, Master number 77 is about personal freedom …. Z is also a shape of a moving serpent…

Therefore, it represents wisdom, GOD = 7 + 15 + 4 = 26 Zodiac ? Zeus (Jupiter) =7 how ironic in 2030 Russia wants to send a spacecraft to “Jupiter”

I have also heard Z connect Heaven to Earth with the middle line running top to bottom.

Remember who else is 777 ~~~ our beloved DJT

Also Z means Victory

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

6/16/2015

Trump came down escaltor

123:11

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ice Kates to her Publication