Question please : Is Truth Social working for everyone and are you able to get on now ?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No, still 247K, on one and 1.3M on the other.

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

I haven’t been able to get on! I am still waiting!!!#AllRoadsLeadToQ

17 =Q#BQQM🔥🔥🔥

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

i had to update tge app, now im on

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

Everything happens on time.

(3) Show this thread

I live in a swamp and my best friend is a talking donkey.

i signed up twice believing one account didnt register. One waiting time was 183k and the other was 1.1m. The 1.1m was approved and the 183k waiting.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Access denied still … from Australia

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Ive been on for a month. With that being said. AnonUp is still better. I can get on Twitter now too. But there is very few people to find/follow. So again AnonUp is better.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Was watching X22 report yesterday. He asserted that SM needs to be decentralized with at least 5 fairly even players to keep things honest.

The AU community is what makes AU great.

(1) Show this thread

Yes Ive been on since Feb

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

No. Will be Web uses. Maybe Android although I don't like phone apps, prefer the web interfaces for security/privacy reasons.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Still waiting for the android app and PC

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Thank you for replying.

(1) Show this thread