1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

The Moon tonight...

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

East Gate?
In Christian literature, the Eastern gate of the Old City, or the “Golden Gate,” is the place at which the parents of Mary met after the Annunciation. As such, the site of the gate became a symbol of the virgin birth of Jesus.
The Eastern Gate of Jerusalem is also called the Golden Gate or the Beautiful Gate (Acts 3:2). In Hebrew, it is Sha'ar Harahamim, the “Gate of Mercy.” It is currently the oldest gate in the Old City, having been constructed in the 6th or 7th century AD. Also, it is the gate that gives the most direct access to the temple mount—if a person could pass through the arches of the Eastern Gate, he would be very close to where the Jewish temple used to stand. When Jesus entered Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives in Matthew 21, He used a gate in the same location as the current Eastern or Golden Gate.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Interesting, I can see the correlation now. TY!!!

Pic was taken in the US.

also related to ‘arc of covenant’
stone .
I’m not sure of significance beyond The Tie to Christ.
What is the foundation stone in the dome of the rock?
The Dome of the Rock is built on top of the Foundation Stone, which is sacred to both Jews and Muslims. According to Jewish tradition, the stone is the “navel of the Earth”—the place where creation began, and the site where Abraham was poised to sacrifice Isaac.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BAM BAM, click on at the bottom under it