MAGAguy (aka MG)
MAGAguy (aka MG)
@sundncefn

17m
·
·
Red White & Blue Twitter Family Pure Bloods 🩸
Reposted. 🩸🇺🇲🩸

EXCLUSIVE: DEMOCRATS IMPLICATED -- Georgia Ballot Traffickers Were Using Democrat Officials' Offices as Stopping Points During Ballot Drop Runs https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/exclusive-democrats-implicated-georgia-ballot-traffickers-using-democrat-officials-offices-stopping-points-ballot-drop-runs/?utm_source=Gab&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

33 likes
11 comments
32 reposts

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

She also staffed the Counting Centers...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know for a fact that I saw Twitter posts that made it look like they were signing up people in Northern States to make it look like they lived in Georgia but they didn't. I have a feeling that she was organizing all the shenanigens.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Been waiting on this news...bring it on! 👍
HUGE problem in state of Georgia!!😏

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Down she goes!!! Has she had covid yet???

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Shocking, so not shocking😎

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Treason!!! Lock her up!!!