We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Oh! I have one of those unused and in storage. I used it in my classroom as a student cell phone holder. I do have a garden but this looks really interesting.😀

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LilyB in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Lol. I found all kinds of uses for these bags in the classroom. Never imagined using it as a planter until I saw it on pinterest a few years back.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I've picked them up at garage sales for .50. Last year I used them for strawberries and spinach. They did so well, I just picked up two more and will expand my spinach. Herbs would do really good in these two. The only problem I had was the grommets holding the weight of the soil and plants, so I had to run strong string through the grommet holes. I love the fact I can attach these right to fencing. Keeps the rabbit out of my stuff too.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Thanks so much for your advice. Excellent help. I was thinking strawberries because we have to begin over with them this year.

(1) Show this thread