Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

dobré ráno lásky ❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 Wife ❤️ Mom 🐾PetMom 💥 Pedo-Reporter/Hunter 🙏🏻 God Lover - Believer ✨💫 Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

Good Sunday Morning! 🇺🇸❤️☕️🐾

#17 ❤️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I really wanted this drop to be correct. ASSets in place made me LOL comparing to the video. 🤣🤣

I have a dog that think this every time he go out!! bad boy!!! happy days here!!!lol!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Why did so many major cities become piles of rubble 100 to 150 years ago?
https://youtu.be/rjkpA6ysEQo

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good afternoon VK

TS 820 Length of Video 17=Q

That's hilarious!😆
My dog acts boujee like this too, smh!

Attitude.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK love it when you show your humor😂😂🕊💖🙌🏼

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Afternoon VK! ❤️. Happy Saturday!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Daddy plz come back I needz U
=(

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Good Morning VK & All of God's Creation!! 💖🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

😊💞🐾Made my day!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I like those boots.

Is this account on Truth Social the real VK? Vibes are off.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Good Morning from Alaska, a few hours behind you. I was visiting the midwest this winter and we were driving on a highway about 9:30 pm and noticed an extremely large moon on the horizon, which in it self seemed out of place. It then had a huge halo around it and suddenly a large tubular structure started going in front of the moon. It was moving very quickly and by the time we pulled over it had passed across the moon and was exiting. I got this picture. It was such a weird experience.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Grand Rising, my fellow Alaskan 🤍 what a lovely day we have upon us!

(1) Show this thread

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

Love this! made me smile!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

good morninq

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

💞It's raining frogs, halleluja, it's raining frogs!💞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

Good morning VK!

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

Go get emm cat 🐈!!

(1) Show this thread

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

The Reptilians Departure From Earth, An Interesting Story. 'WE WILL NOT TALK ABOUT MILITARY PLANS" #FAKENEWS FLIPS The Time For Non Believers Is Over. Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness. Hello George.

https://rumble.com/v10cid1-the-reptilians-departure-from-earth-an-interesting-story.html

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Good afternoon frens! Have no fear! We will
win! 🙌🏻

Good morning VK & Frens! I hope everyone has a wonderful and very blessed day! It’s a gorgeous day in Louisiana! 🌞🌞

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You try putting that jacket on me and we’re going to have a problem! 😂