And they play on past harm, the ones getting their tits cut off is sad. TYPICALLY women that would even consider that were actually raped and harmed as kids, etc. and they play on that, and use that against them, nothing funny about that shit either. DEMONS with NO bodies trying to defile humanity.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

i have been saying this for years. it is not just abuse its also the " body 8mage" put to young girls as tgey grow. tall , no curves, skinny. it is horrible and damage girls. be who you are. be healthy, strong inside and out. live yourself not an image

Even when I modeled in my younger days, as a teen, would see those fkrs telling girls SKINNY ONES not to eat much, etc, at fifteen saw chicks on casting calls, for photo shoots with full blown anorexia. Right then I said NOT for me.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

i was lucky grew up befor internet and only 4 channels on tv. so though my mother was a " keep up with the Jones's" dad was grounded in be you and be happy.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Our mama's didn't know they were trying to pursue what they were lied to and told was success.

(1) Show this thread