Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Robbed and entire country!
Every war we went into we stole
We live in a world of legalized theft.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Clinton's stole their money, promises made to rebuild Haiti! The rebuilding NEVER HAPPENED!

Clinton Cash was a major wake-up for me. Took me a long time to forgive myself for both volunteering at a fundraiser and donating. Sick fooks.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

know a lady in NZ who was married to a Haitian, they went there after the earthquake to help his family...they can’t wait to see the Clinton’s be held accountable.

2020 ? 🤒ca fait 2 ans qu’on repete bien …

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Ask Hillary how do you Launder stolen Libyan gold.
No need to ask her , i'll tell ya, She gave it to her brother that was a manager of a Gold mine in Haiti that she helped steal off of the Hatians after the Clinton foundation literally kidnapped children & raped the country .

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Yep + don't forget Iraq's gold and Bush administration. All connected.

(1) Show this thread

CHING HAI and BARRY S TIE INTO THIS< and Ricky Dearman did voice overs for that org. and the boyfriend and mother were involved and used as a smoke screen to dissuade from pizzagate but ain't nobody tryna here that I guess.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Not you, I even infiltrated the hampstead hater website back then to get info, I dug deeper. This is what I found.

(1) Show this thread