this is my first original post. and I’ve been a quiet part of this family since Jan 21…here most every day. I have no other social media account I watch or participate in. so this place is very special to me. I often try to figure out how to explain to those that would appreciate our community what it is, that specialness that makes me want to protect this. and i had my ah-ha….

Have you ever seen The Breakfast Club? regardless of how you feel about Hollywood (I know my opinions have completely changed) the message of that movie is my all time favorite. And I think it’s why this place feels like home…because any time of day or night, you are bound to find someone you see as a brain, an athelete, a basket case, a princess or a criminal. And yet if this feels like home, as it does to me, you will refuse to be defined by those terms, or define others by those terms, and recognize a little of yourself in each other.

My long way of saying I love you Breakfast Club ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Wolfewatcher45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wolfe Watcher, click on at the bottom under it