Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

America's Frontline Doctors, we love you all and thank you for your service and telling it like it is.

I know he's already toast.. pity, I would gladly end that fucker on sight

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

#MAGA #WWG1WGA Take charge of your health and with your body's own stem cells! Learn how: https://startx39.com/

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ Dr. Immanuel!! Go to frontlinemedicaldoctors.com to get your HCQ prescriptions - Dr. Immanuel and Dr. Simone Gold are 2 Front Line Doctors to follow. Dr. Gold is also a lawyer - 2 PATRIOTS on the Front Lines literally with TRUTH and TRANSPARENCY!! Thank you ladies!!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

The double standards, at this level can make you very neutral and patient otherwise you would go insane.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Evidence of how seduced society has become with wealthy icons rather than heeding the wisdom of the meek and humble.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

This crap is hard to watch. this doctor has never spoken untruths from what I've seen. the medical world can be so messed up with the red tape disseminated by the elite

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

everything is upside down! it is hard to watch this shxt show!! 😼

This is a completely different person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

compared to Jim Carrey's ear and see if it matches

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

Is it me or do they look different?

(3) Show this thread

Retired educator, Patriot, #MAGA, Catholic from Cajun Country in Louisiana.

Divine Justice will soon prevail.