#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Our Sun
4/8/22 1pm East Coast

3 Pics - Unedited

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

As the frequencies rise on Earth
the Sun is getting whiter

Dark > LIGHT πŸ•ŠοΈ

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Every 12-13,000 Years Our Sun and Entire Solar System is Completely Bathed in a Pleadian/Galactic "Photon Band" which last for 2,000 Years. Our Entire Solar System has been Completely Immersed in the Photon Band since 1993! This is WHY some Planets in Our Solar System are beginning to develop atmospheres etc. It's also the primary reason for whatever 'Climate Change/Global Warming" that has and is occurring on our Planet. We Are ALREADY IMMERSED IN PHOTONIC LIGHT! We have only to Surrender the Reptilian Survival Based Fear that "MASKS" the Light and Keeps Us Locked Down behind our Amagdyla's, thus Preventing Us from Accessing the "Crack Between the Worlds." the Middle Way, the Straight and Narrow Gate Between the Hemispheres and Activating Our Pineal Gland. Jesus said that when "Your Eye becomes Single, Your Whole Body Shall Be Filled with Light."

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

"I Salute the Light in Your Eyes Where the Whole Universe Dwells. For when I AM in that Center WITHIN Me, and You are in that Sacred Place WITHIN You, Then We Shall Be As One." -Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

Perfectly said.
God bless that great Chief πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒžπŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŒˆβ˜€οΈ

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kat istheSea3, click on at the bottom under it