"Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?" 1 Cor 6:3
#wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

reeks of shallowness?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

about the time i looked into Q i researched SC. Collins famiy was granted land for a lumber company several generations ago, early 1800s. this family has been predominantly democrat serving in Maine Govt. SC first to run as a liberal Republican. since the Early 80s her reign of terror has decimated the lumber industry in Maine. towns like her home town Lincoln, and its neighor, millinocket, let alone more southern towns are in shambles, my sister said “we have to vote for her, she keeps the navy yard open” i said “against her will” i know people in Lincoln who despise her. you can’t obliterate entire towns and have no one notice. a regulation here, a fine there, tax the rich business owner laws over there, she and her three buddies in NH. the witch trifecta.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Love your handle, @elizabeast

The day of reckoning is quickly approaching. The only reason for her to keep the shipyard open probably has more to do with lining her pockets than caring for the ME people. I was Regional Manager for US Cellular for the NE Region and opened the entire state of ME to wireless telephony. Of course, that was decades ago, and no longer in that line of work. Maine is beautiful, I spent an entire Winter up there opening offices in Lewiston, Augusta and Bangor along with a sprinkling of its rural areas. We had a very short window to get it all done as the license to operate one side of the duopoly was set to expire in a few months. We had made last minute acquisition of those licenses and it about killed me but we did it. Not sure if US Cellular is still operating there. We did operate in a few areas of as Cellular One.

I'm standing in absolute faith that God is going to turn all of this around for us. How He does it is another thing, altogether. God bles

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

If they all make deals to have their reputation and legacies preserved, what's to keep history from repeating itself? People deserve to know what's really been going on.

(1) Show this thread

Really starting to enjoy this Movie! 🐸💫
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

It ain't a chick if it has a dick !

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

If it has an apple...
It has a banana!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

That’s a man, man!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Out with the old, in with the new!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

"Taps" - YouTube

Bugler plays "Taps" for the nation.

she made her outfit out of sheets

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My little angel wore the perfect shirt today. Words to live by. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE NEED A LOT OF ROPE.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Or we could make use of the +30k guillotines
Obama ordered... for us!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Put it on the LIST!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Anybody else get the distinct feeling that she is a man?
Look closely.
I can honestly say I have never wanted to become a man or have a romantic relationship with another woman.
How screwed up do u have to be to live a lie?

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Lots of 'em look rather manly up there in DC. A few of the men look rather womanly, too. Inverts. Lunatics.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

What actually would happen to Congress/Senate if over 50% of them were arrested?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

4 me great! Happiness!

(1) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Justice.
Q

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

/əˈrest/?

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Phonetic for arrest !!! Like it a lot.

(13) Show this thread