Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

They didn't name them TV PROGRAMS by accident!

Pledge my allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America!!! PROMISES MADE/PROMISES KEPT! ~ Q

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

US Patent 6630507
patent on the cannabis plant.

Haven't watched te-lie-vision for years for exactly that reason.

Cure for Alztimers: US65149894B1

Cure for Cancer: US20040248858A1
Literally I could have taken Salicylic Acid (B11) and kept my ovaries and uterus. God bless all though who lost their organs because simple vitamins were hidden from us. In Jesus name Amen.

Digital soldier!!! Trump is my President! Dark to Light!!!!

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos Article detailing his patents...

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

COMPREHENSIVE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTARY ALL ABOUT HOW TELEVISION CAME TO BE AND HOW ONE AGENCY OF OUR GOVERNMENT BECAME FIXATED ON HOW TO CONTROL
THE MINDS OF MEN...👇
https://youtu.be/IOE_QQKY3xg

Banned from Twitter as gepigom2883 GETTR tried to silence me. It's time for a social media for the people not for the pocket.

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

True!!! I just watched

(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident