Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

OOO I wanna try a decode.

This was a confirm for received goods.
💻

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sure, just when I bought new phones :). I didn't want to but I didn't want 5G and grabbed 4G before they became extinct.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

China setup Hunter to steal laptop.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Supposedly, back in early 2021, there was a high-level Chinese defector that gave our DIA the names of all the spies that have been working for the CCP imbedded in our government and institutions, plus terabytes of other intel. Everybody knows everything about everybody already it seems. Some even know what they are going to do before they even think it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Contact NSA They may have copies🤣

(8) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🤔

Q phones and starlink are very expensive

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

But totally possible if gold can destroy the FED

(1) Show this thread