Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I feel it in waves. Wish it would stay 100%

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Never tire of seeing this. It is powerful. The visual, The Words, The Music. I only wish I knew what it means that we are going back from whence we came.

Can anyone share? I am hungry to know Who and What I Am.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana plays it every night hun.
And for the waves, I just wish that everyone could actually see the energy waves like I do when I close my eyes.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana, At night sometime, shortly after I lay down to bed, I see swirls of colors in royal blue, Emerald green, gold and purple. It's very beautiful constantly moving and morphing into different design and shapes. Could this be what you speak of?

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We R the Salt of the Earth.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

πŸ’– love this vibe πŸ’–

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Similar to the earth's resonance, yes you can literally Feel it.

Who Killed Johnny Ringo? - YouTube

Our intrepid marshal returns to modern Tombstone to ask if anyone knows who exactly killed Johnny Ringo, or if they believe he committed suicide. Jerry Brew...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

πŸ’œ

It's been a while...love this one!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It plays in my post every night. I have listened to it almost every night now for 2 yrs.

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

❀️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

EOS ARE POWERFULL

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

One of my favs Doq! ❀️ πŸ‘

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

#KennedyVision . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦