#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

God Morning Patriots.

Tulips.

VK posted about TULIPS 15 days ago.
TS = 3:21 mirror = 123
Q123 = Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

“…there is more to life than we realize.”

Note@kikilove1111 posted a similar video in response to VK’s post

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes they feel the force! Let the force be with you: it's GOD's force field and although you can not see it, it's really here. It comes and goes with the seasons. And regulates growth.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

@VincentKennedy
😎 Guess I was Vibin’ Tulips 🌷 last night too 🥰 when looking at 🙏Prayers for the day🙏
😎🥰

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

not to mention, “watch the WATTERS” gives us the extra T and an extra S… poor guy. hoping one day he can just blurt stuff out

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

i work 10 hours nearly 5 days a week with 70 min rd trip commute. i spend weekends driving 6hr rd trip to rental property we are getting ready for summer. i only get bits and pieces here. the affirmation that I actually picked up on coms means so much because i feel like i am missing so much of these biblically historical times. just know i am victory dancing in the end zone ❣️

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

123…waiting on 4

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

The infiinite possibilities represents all the sperm fighting to be the one to make it out.

A bright flash of light sparks the moment of life.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

QUANTUM SUPERPOSITION BOUNCES AROUND AT LIGHT SPEED WITH NO EXIT

What if WE are the tulips?!!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i remember L00P tweeting tulips a while ago

(4) Show this thread